Thursday, May 31, 2012

Meet Barbie

This is Barbie:

Barbie is an English Mastiff, whom I believe is about 4 months old.  She is expected to be at least 180 pounds when she is full grown.  She spent the day with us on Sunday, while her owners were out of town.  Now, we are part owners of Barbie, too, I believe, so we got to watch her.  I was thinking that there has to be something to do with her and decided to make her something.  I made her cookies.

They were really simple and were made with 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of milk, 2 cups of whole wheat flour, 1/4th cup of carob chips and 3/4cup of oats.  All was mixed and then set to cook for 15 minutes.

Are they good?  Well, I wouldn't eat them all myself.  They are very dry and full of fiber.  But they last about 3 seconds each when given to this puppy.  If you are interested in the recipe, it is here:
http://www.dogtreatkitchen.com/dog-cookie-recipe-with-peanut-butter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment