Monday, May 2, 2011

Prepare for an assault on your sleepiness...

Today I tried some Assault.  Why do energy drink companies come up with these names?  Really, do the honestly believe that the caffeine and sugar will assault my body with those extra B vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants?  When I think of the names of most energy drinks, I think of this interesting video:



Seriously, companies are claiming the strangest things in order to get people to try their thing, which in most cases, is nothing more than a high mix of sugar, caffeine and vitamins.


Monster Assault is the same chemical mix, except instead of tasting fruity or citrusy, it tastes like a flat cola drink.  Wow, a less carbonated Jolt, in a can.  It is isn't that exciting and the drink doesn't taste that good either.  2 out of 5 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment