Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm a Rockstar because I drink nasty energy drinks

Okay, I try to look at the good in everything and unfortunately, this is not that good.  Let me start off straight by saying that the Rockstar: energy drink, is not that good.  Energy drinks are like beers, there are many kinds, many flavors, but some companies take the same flavor and just bottle it and change it ever so slightly as to think they are creating a new flavor.  For instance, Miller Genuine Draft and Miller Lite.  They taste the same and likely have one ingredient different, but that is it.

Rockstar tastes just like a Red Bull.  Owned by different companies but they taste the same.  Rockstar, wasn't all the way empty when I rinsed out the can to be recycled so I'm not sure I would recommend it to anyone.  I'd give it a 1 out of 5, mainly because if something is inedible, it gets a 1, sorta.


No comments:

Post a Comment