Thursday, February 9, 2012

So, they finally did it. A healthy cookie.

Wow, I don't know when it came out, but while at Global Foods, I saw something that caught my eye which I had only recently seen a commercial for: a healthy cookie.
















Ok, the cookies are vanilla, in this case and are tasty.  What is interesting about them is what can be found on the back of the box:
Now, I'm not going to repeat what you can see there, but 3 cookies at 170 calories is an okay ratio.  But look at what you get, look at those percentages!  Three cookies are comparable in nutrition to half of a cup of Carnation instant breakfast!

Now, if you want cookies at home for you or your kids, I highly suggest these and if I see more anywhere I intend to try the other flavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment