Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gordon does make it easy...


While not a huge fan of his shows and his attitude, I am still a huge fan of Gordon Ramsay's recipe collection and blunt honesty of showing, telling and doing things. In his book here, above, he has some great recipes. I have done the bacon wrapped chicken legs and converted the recipe to work well with just bacon stuffed chicken breasts. I've done the risotto of wild mushrooms and my wife loved it. I've done the pasta and bacon with peas, which is a lot like a pasta carbonara. I even just last night did the hot chocolate fondant, which produces two small cakes with a creamy chocolate center. I will be honest in that in the large number of recipes, I can pick through and select the ones that look good and easy to do, and I have not been disappointed with any of them.

The link is below, get the book if you like simple recipes with fresh food.
Gordon Ramsay Makes It Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment