Sunday, April 4, 2010

5 guys with pictures


Last time I wasn't ready but on Friday when my family had the whole day off of work and school, we decided to take the day at the Botanical Garden. We had to eat somewhere and I was in the mood for a burger, a big, thick, juicy burger. So, I drove my family about 7 minutes away and delivered them to the care of 5 guys. I did a review in the past and while I think that first impressions are essential, I believe that the same expectations should be met on further trips as well.This time, with my camera in hand, I had a burger with different toppings, two kinds of fries and my wife got a burger and the kids got a bacon covered hot dog.
So right out, my burger was great, a good 3 &1/2 out of 5, my kids' hot dog which I tried was a good Hebrew National dog which was a 3 & 1/2 stars as well and I have some photos to show why the french fries are so tasty but so bad for you. What you see here, is the inside of the bag, with a regular, not large, order of french fries.
French fries are french fries and while I have had shoe string and thick steak cut, these are okay at maybe a 2 & 1/2 out of 5 stars. But here are the photos and there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment